Need help?

Ecommerce Websites Seeking Loan in Trichy

Results 1 - 1 of 1 - Ecommerce Websites Seeking Loan in Trichy. Lend to an Ecommerce Website.

Filters
  • Ecommerce Websites

  • Trichy

  • Business Loan

 

Vehicle Rental Company Seeking Loan in Trichy, India

Online platform groceries store offering online purchase receiving 25+ booking.
- Platform providing easy, effective and affordable vehicle, household electronics, laptops, bike, taxi & car rental services. - Have around 50 vendors who are registered with us. - On average we receive 25 bookings per day. - Our services are offered in Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry. - Users can select the product (laptop, bike, taxi, car) and choose the duration according to their convenience, and can make the booking through our website. Duration can be from one day to a month. - 60% revenue is generated through laptop rental, website rental services and remaining 40% is from vehicle rentals. - We generate revenue from the vendors through commission on each booking. - Seeking funds to expand our business all over India. - Promoter has 5 years of experience in this business.
5.7   Trichy
Run Rate Sales
USD 40 thousand
EBITDA Margin
12 %
Business Loan
USD 40 K at 10%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • Show more