7.9 / 10 · Established in 2017, 3 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Newcastle
|Format||Investment||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Health and Safety Consultancy||USD 6.9 - 13.7 thousand||USD 11 thousand||215 - 300 Sq Ft||2||USD 8 thousand||20%||10% royalty on gross sales|
|Format Name||Health and Safety Consultancy|
|Investment||USD 6.9 - 13.7 thousand|
|Brand Fee||USD 11 thousand|
|Space||215 - 300 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 8 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||10% royalty on gross sales|
About Demoura Lawson Consulting
At Demoura Lawson Consulting, we realize that our clients require holistic approaches in order to enhance the effectiveness of their operations. We support organizational leaders on all levels to develop strong, long term, and fully sustainable cultures in which health, safety, wellbeing, and the environment is at the core of their decision-making processes.
We are also an IOSH approved organization and can support its partners with a host of high caliber training products and services.
We have 3 branches in Newcastle, Dubai, and Doha (Qatar) and are looking to expand to more regions through franchising.
Important Notice: Franchise requests depend on a set of acceptable criteria to be met within the country of operations. DMLC is very selective with the clients in which franchise agreements are made.
Products and Services
We support our clients worldwide to deliver exceptional health, safety, environmental, and worker welfare consultancy services.
Demoura Lawson Consulting is also an IOSH approved organization and can support its partners with a host of high caliber training products and services. Below are some of the areas that can be provided:
1. Health and Safety Risk Assessment.
2. COSHH Assessment.
3. Accident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis (Approved for various methodologies)
4. Drone technology for remote health and safety inspections.
5. Certified health and safety programs that are exclusively owned and approved by international bodies such as IOSH, ILM, or Highfield.
6. Webinars and presentations offered by top health and safety professionals worldwide.
7. Numerous exclusively owned health and safety software for behavioral-based Safety, contractor HSE management, near-miss reporting and many more.
8. Development of custom made HSE virtual reality and e-learning training programs.
9. Worldwide health and safety recruitment services. Demoura Lawson Consulting can immediately support organizations to initiate fully-fledged health and safety consultancies to various local guidelines and standards and continue to provide high-level support through the life of the partnership.
10. A host of E-learning and virtual reality health and safety training packages.
11. Fully integrated behavioral-based programs and associated software.
Preferred LocationsIndia, Pakistan, Russia, Turkey, Nigeria, Egypt, Bangladesh, Iraq, Thailand, Morocco, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Angola, Kenya, Tanzania, Iran, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Malaysia, Lebanon, Libya, Georgia, Tunis, Sri Lanka, Malawi, Jordan, Kuwait, Ethiopia, Oman, Banglabandha.
How to get Demoura Lawson Consulting Franchise?
Demoura Lawson Consulting have a strict vetting process when it comes to establishing international partnership. Steps of obtaining the franchise is explained in the following steps:
1. Proof of funds.
2. Planned set up and how the ogranisation would like to set up.
3. Review plans for in country marketing and what services they would require a stronger focus on.
4. Once partnership has been established, One of our consultants will spend one week with the team to go over all the service and how programs are to be.
5. Monthly and quarterly follow up calls to support the growth of the business.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
The expectations from potential partners is to provide the following:
1. Financially capable partners with experience in the health and safety industry.
2. Should set up business in the country they wish to conduct their operations.
2. Sales and provision of our brand's services and programs to clients.
3. Provide local marketing support (International and remote marketing is also provided by Demoura Lawson Consulting)
4. Where on the ground services are needed from clients, additional support may be required.
5. Typical clients would multinational companies and organization, but can also focus on small-medium workplaces.
Support you can expect from the company
Partners can expect the following support from DMLC throughout the partnership:
1. Support with highly qualified health and safety professionals that work with your clients remotely.
2. Train on the ground employees and work on their long term competencies.
3. Support and guidance when tendering for any work in the partner's territories.
4. We are partnered with Regus for serviced offices and business lounges and their facilities can be rented at a lower cost.
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Oil And Gas, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysVice President, Pharmaceutical Products, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysCompany Director, MEP Engineering, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
- 6000+ Page Views
- 2000+ Investor Views