↩ Go Back
Need help?

Furniture Businesses for Sale in Bangalore

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Furniture Businesses for Sale in Bangalore. Buy a Furniture, Child Furniture, Office Furniture or a Office Furniture Wholesale Business.

Filters
  • Furniture

  • Bangalore

  • Businesses For Sale

 

Furniture Business for Sale in Bangalore, India

Leading online furniture brand with a diverse portfolio of 70+ products seeks investor to grow.
We are leading sellers of furniture on e-commerce marketplaces like Flipkart and Amazon. - Our products are sold under our own brand and we mainly focus on online retail. - We have partnered with 3 original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) located in Bangalore, Andhra Pradesh, and Jaipur, and market our products under our own brand name. - We have been selling and marketing our products via Amazon, Flipkart, Jiomart & Meesho and from our own e-commerce website as well. - More than 90% of our revenue is from sales through major 3rd party eCommerce platforms and the remaining 10% of our revenue is generated through our own eCommerce platform and B2B Sales (major clients are IIM and Indiamart). - We have nearly doubled our revenue since the previous year, and we see a tremendous opportunity in the online market for further growth.
Leading online furniture brand with a diverse portfolio of 70+ products seeks investor to grow.
7.4   Bangalore
Run Rate Sales
USD 1.08 million
EBITDA Margin
10 - 20 %
Business for Sale
USD 1.2 Mn
Contact Business

Furniture Business for Sale in Bangalore, India

For Sale: Business manufactures ergonomic furniture and sells it to 40 corporate clients.
A furniture manufacturing business based in Bangalore. - We manufacture ergonomic furniture - tables that is height adjustable so individuals can work while sitting or standing. - Our ergonomic furniture helps people with back pain who are not able to sit for long period of time. - Demand for such products are becoming more popular in work places and homes. - Have a line of 8 furniture products. - We have a manufacturing unit located in Bangalore, with molding and die casting machines. - Manufacturing is done based on orders. - Currently selling to 40 corporate clients directly. - Physical assets include machines, inventory and raw material. - Sale would include entire business and physical assets.
5.4   Bangalore
Run Rate Sales
USD 43 thousand
EBITDA Margin
30 %
Business for Sale
USD 72 K
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many furniture businesses for sale in Bangalore are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 2 active and verified furniture businesses for sale in Bangalore listed on SMERGERS as of 22 June 2024.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in green.

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions. …read more

  • Show more