Company requires funds purchase initial stock to start a dealership of the INGCO tool brand.
- We plan to start a dealership of INGCO tools in Avissawella and expand it over time.
- Our company is in the process of being registered and will be completed within the next 1-2 weeks.
- The dealership process has already been initiated and we can start the operations by the beginning of next year.
- Funds are required to make purchase of start up stock so that we can begin operations.
- We have also already taken up an air conditioned shop space on rent for the dealership.
- Brand has more than 2,000 types of power tools which we will stock based on requirement.
- The INCGO brand is a well established brand and has an objective of expansion throughout Sri Lanka.
- On average a dealer of their tools makes a monthly turnover of LKR 3,500,000 and grows at a rate of 15% annually.
- Promoter has over 10 years of experience in the field of industrial tools and machinery.
What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more
How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more
How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?
Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?
Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more
How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?
SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, indsutries and transactions.