Need help?

IT Service Business Investment Opportunities in Pondicherry

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 IT Service Business Investment Opportunities in Pondicherry. Invest in an IT Service, IT, Technical Service, Custom Application Development, IT Consultancy, Software Testing Service, Web & Mobile Development, IT Infrastructure, Outsourced Produced Development or a Digital Technology Service Business.

  • IT Services

  • Pondicherry

  • Investment Opportunities


IT Services Business Investment Opportunity in Pondicherry, India

Well-known software testing and software development company that used to serve 10 clients per year.
- IT services company that primarily provides software testing services. In addition to this, we also provide software development and related support services. - Company was established 12 years ago and used to generate a yearly revenue of INR 25 lakh. However, our business was impacted last year due to COVID-19 and did not generate any revenue. We are yet to recover from the pandemic. - Prior to COVID-19, we used to serve 10 clients every year and they were from UK, Belgium and France. - Our business used to generate 70% revenue from software testing and remaining 30% from software development & related support services. - We still have all our staff with us who work on small projects but revenue from those projects are negligible. We currently manage office expenses and staff salary through our own funds. - In order to recover back to normal condition, we are seeking funds for marketing activities.
8.8   Pondicherry
Run Rate Sales
Financial Investment
USD 60 K for 50%
Contact Business

Profitable IT Services Company Investment Opportunity in Pondicherry, India

Profitable IT service company operating out of Pondicherry looking to sell equity.
- Company is engaged in website development, mobile application development and expertise in major technologies such as PHP, Laravel, WordPress, Full Stack, CodeIgniter, AngularJS, GoLANG, Android, iOS, 2D animation, explanatory videos, SEO, ORM, PPC, Content writing, etc. - Company have long term business engagements with various clients across US, UK, Europe and UAE.
5.9   Pondicherry
Run Rate Sales
USD 70 thousand
40 - 50 %
Financial Investment
USD 160 K for 56%
Contact Business


  • How many it service business investment opportunities in Pondicherry are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 2 active and verified it service business investment opportunities in Pondicherry listed on SMERGERS as of 22 March 2023.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in green.

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions. …read more

  • Show more