Need help?

Last Mile Delivery Businesses Seeking Loan in Dubai

Results 1 - 2 of 2 - Last Mile Delivery Businesses Seeking Loan in Dubai. Lend to a Last Mile Delivery or a Hyperlocal Delivery Business.

Filters
  • Last Mile Delivery

  • Dubai

  • Business Loan

 

Newly Established Last Mile Delivery Company Seeking Loan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Company providing delivery support to food delivery businesses with a reputed client base.
- We are a logistics and a delivery service company. - Our clientele are the top 3 leading corpoates of UAE with a disciplined payment track record. - Some of our clients are Zomato, Uber Eats, local grocery shops, pharmacies, and local cafeterias. - 100% of the employees are on the company's visa. - Business has a gross monthly margin of 15%. - We charge the client monthly fees with 70% as the fixed charge and the rest 30% as a performance-based fee. - The business has one director with a 100% stake in the company. - Company does not have any outstanding loans. - The business was established last year which is the reason for low reported sales. - The services provided by us have a high demand which is the reason for a high growth rate.
7.6   Dubai
Run Rate Sales
USD 1.3 million
EBITDA Margin
20 %
Business Loan
USD 1.4 Mn at 12%
Contact Business

Newly Established Last Mile Delivery Business Seeking Loan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Bike delivery service with B2B contracts with food delivery aggregators seeks funding to buy bikes.
- B2B bike delivery service that provides bike riders for Uber and Talabat. - The company has contracts with Uber. - We get AED 3,800/rider from Uber and we pay around AED 2,800 as salary to the driver. - The operating profit retained is between AED 200-300. - The business's local sponsor owns 51% while the other owner holds 49% of the business. - No loans taken by the business. - We have another successful delivery business with almost 55 riders that was started 6 years ago. We started this new company this year and are seeking funds solely for its growth and expansion. - Our network and goodwill with the older business have helped us get good B2B leads for this new venture.
5.9   Dubai
Run Rate Sales
USD 50 thousand
EBITDA Margin
7 %
Business Loan
USD 20 K at 10%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many last mile delivery businesses seeking loan in Dubai are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 2 active and verified last mile delivery businesses seeking loan in Dubai listed on SMERGERS as of 30 November 2022.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • Show more