Need help?

Meat Shop Investment Opportunities in Bangalore

Results 1 - 2 of 2 - Meat Shop Investment Opportunities in Bangalore. Invest in a Meat Shop, Butcher Shop or a Fishmonger.

Filters
  • Meat Shops

  • Bangalore

  • Investment Opportunities

 

Profitable Meat Shop Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Business with 2 meat shops currently operating offline and online on a B2C model.
- Bangalore based business that is engaged in selling meat products and started its operations in 2020. - Meat shop with 2 outlets aiming to change the meat buying experience of customers through our own website and mobile application. - We have two outlets in Uttarahalli and Electronic City areas and are currently delivering at a radius of 10 Kilometres from our meat shops. - The current area of operations is limited to a few areas in the city of Bangalore but the company intends to expand vertically and horizontally into neighbouring cities. - We procure meat, fish, pickle, seafood, and mutton from more than 4 vendors located in Coimbatore, Bangalore, and Mangalore through strict quality checks. - 60% of our sales are generated through offline sales and the rest 40% is generated through online sales. - Registered with Swiggy for delivery of products. Also, have our own website and mobile application that is available on Google Play Store as of now. - We operate on a B2C business model only and would soon start operations on the B2B business model as well. - Have a customer database of more than 400 clients to date. - Hired 4 delivery agents who carry out delivery services for orders placed through our mobile application and website. - Intend to set-up our own processing unit and process material and make pickles and other products on our own. - The business also owns a vehicle that is used to transport products from one place to another.
6.8   Bangalore
Run Rate Sales
USD 110 thousand
EBITDA Margin
30 %
Financial Investment
USD 270 K for 25%
Contact Business

Meat Shop Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Online and offline meat supplier to big hotels and regular customers in Bangalore.
- We have our own meat shop from where we supply the raw meat to our customers. - Have tie up with 7 big hotels and we process 40 orders per day. - Business generates Rs. 7,000 revenue per day. - Have around 100 active users on our website. - We have recently launched our Android app.
6.3   Bangalore
Run Rate Sales
USD 34 thousand
EBITDA Margin
40 %
Financial Investment
USD 70 K for 30%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many meat shop investment opportunities in Bangalore are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 2 active and verified meat shop investment opportunities in Bangalore listed on SMERGERS as of 15 June 2021.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, indsutries and transactions.

    Over …read more

  • Show more