Need help?

Printing Business Investment Opportunities in Dubai

Results 1 - 2 of 2 - Printing Business Investment Opportunities in Dubai. Invest in a Printing, Screen Printing, Photocopying, Book Printing, Newspaper Printing or a Typesetting Business.

Filters
  • Printing

  • Dubai

  • Investment Opportunities

 

Printing Company Investment Opportunity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Advertising agency planning to change business activity to general trading to incorporate new products.
- We are an advertising and printing agency that has been providing end to end strategic services for more than 5 years. - Work with clients around the globe and have worked with top brands. - Some of our clients include IWC Schaffhausen, Tag Heuer, Swiss Gold, Gold Standard DMCC, CG Net FZE, Automotive Management Services FZC, Sacos Insurance Group, AVT Best Cargo L. L. C, and Mdv General Trading L. L. C. - We have designed and printed business cards, t-shirts, USBs, pens, vouchers, brochures, banners, vehicle wrapping, signboards for our clients. - We have also got contracts for website development and mobile application development. - Development and printing work is usually outsourced. - 90% of the work includes printing work,. Remaining 10% incudes the development work. - We procure orders on-demand basis and supply according to the requirement of the client. - Have served 100+ clients to date. - We use online digital marketing strategies to advertise our company. - Intend to add a new company. - We use social media in order to market our company. - Procure the materials from10-15 vendors with whom we have a good relationship.
Advertising agency planning to change business activity to general trading to incorporate new products.
6.8   Dubai
Run Rate Sales
USD 50 thousand
EBITDA Margin
30 %
Financial Investment
USD 54 K for 30%
Contact Business

Printing Company Investment Opportunity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Business dealing in marketing & advertising and also into customized uniform for schools and events.
- Digital creative studio in Dubai operating since 2010. - Business has 4 different streams of services. - Digital marketing through social media pages, application designing, development & SEO management. - Our branding service includes brand identity, logo designing, graphic designing, and product designing. - We prepare customized gifts in various sectors. - Business is also into customized production of uniforms for schools, sporting, hospitality, promotional events, beauty and healthcare sectors. - Founder has 22 years of personal experience in the industry. - We are serving around 35 - 40 clients currently. - Gifting business earns revenue of 35%, 25% of revenue comes from printing, 25% from customized uniform and 15% from other online advertising & branding.
Business dealing in marketing & advertising and also into customized uniform for schools and events.
9.0   Dubai
Run Rate Sales
USD 750 thousand
EBITDA Margin
25 %
Financial Investment
USD 140 K for 49%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many printing business investment opportunities in Dubai are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 2 active and verified printing business investment opportunities in Dubai listed on SMERGERS as of 16 May 2021.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, indsutries and transactions.

    Over …read more

  • Show more