Analytics Software Company Investment Opportunity in Athens, Greece
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 160 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||6:23 PM Europe / Athens|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business has developed bioengineering software that helps athletes enhance their performance.
- The software helps the athletes translate the data recorded on tracking chips and data censors during training and games into meaningful conclusions and insights which can help them boost performance.
- Currently, we have 5 ongoing contracts with sports clubs for soccer and basketball in Europe.
- We are also in-talks for collaboration with the Hellenic Basketball team for this year, the contract is worth EUR 50k.
- The sales have increased this year as we signed new contracts with clients.
- The software is developed by our in-house team.
- Company has no loans and is run by 4 owners, one owns a majority share of 80% stake in the company.
Offering a bioengineering software as a service for professional sport clubs and athletes.
Company does not own any physical assets but the business owns servers, global patents PCT, software, sensors, and client contracts which are worth EUR 2 million.
We are part of Eurobank egg program and our facility covers 2,000 square meter area in Moschato Athens which is on rental basis.
Earlier than 15 daysFinance Manager, Software And Technology, Zürich, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Retail, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business