Apparel Store Investment Opportunity in Mumbai, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 40 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 240 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||38 %|
|Industries||Apparel Stores + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:31 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- E-commerce store selling clothes, bags, jewellery, accessories, and shoes.
- The products are vegan and sustainable.
- Business has tied up with a delivery company to provide products to its customers and follow a D2C model.
- Have 8,000+ customers currently.
- Provide Indian crafts with plant-based materials (Pinatex, cactus, hemp, texon).
- The business also had an offline store before the pandemic.
- The business had low sales last year due to the pandemic.
India’s first sustainable multi-category fashion brand to introduce innovative plant-based alternatives to leather. What makes the business unique is the fusion of Indian crafts with plant-based materials like Pinatex, cactus leather, texon, hemp & many more. Products give the customers the power to make an impact:
- Cruelty-free product.
- Supporting artisan livelihood.
- Sustaining Indian crafts.
- Elevated experience.
- Ethical sourcing.
- Crafts directly from artisans.
- Sustainable materials from the world over.
- Responsible design: - Every detail of the product is thought of with sustainability in mind.
- Fair manufacturing.
- Supporting livelihoods by engaging artisans directly.
- Fair pricing.
Warehouse, clothing, bags, footwear, accessories, laptop, printers, and software.
Currently working from home because of Covid situation.
1 day, 19 hours agoCEO, Healthcare, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
2 weeks, 1 day agoDirector, Business Consultancy, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business