Need help?

Children Footwear Business for Sale in Athens, Greece

Profitable retail physical shoe franchise company for brand kids' shoes with 3 stores plus online.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Reported Sales USD 300 - 400 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 300 thousand
EBITDA Margin Nil
Industries Children Footwear + 1 more
Locations  Athens
Local Time 11:11 AM Europe / Athens
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 270 thousand (Native Currency: EUR 250,000)
Reason: - Moving out of business as this is not our regular activity. We love to start a business and as soo... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 44 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- All 3 stores plus head office are strategically located around Greece.

- We opened the 1st store 3 years ago.

- We sell products of more than 35 brands and have entered into an agreement with their factories to buy products at wholesale price. The agreement is valid in perpetuity.

- The agreement also gives us exclusive rights to sell their products in the area which means other retail shops cannot sell their products in the same area.

- Some of the brands are Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Fila, Soft Touch, New Balance, Vans, Reebok, Happy Socks, Adidas, Reebok, Puma, Garvalin, and Crocs.

- On a daily basis, we receive 35-50 customers at each of our stores. In addition, we also sell products online. About 90% of our sales are offline and the remaining 10% are online. Have established tie-ups with ELTA Courier for logistics/delivery for online sales.

- At the front of our shop, we have also set up carousel toys which attract children and generate additional sales for the business. It contributes 3 - 4% to our total sales.

Products & Services Overview

Shoes, socks, bags, hats, baby products and related accessories.

Assets Overview

2 PCs, 2 ACs / clima system, multiple furniture, 4 CCTV cameras, alarm system, stock, interiors & furnishing, accessories. This also include 1 year of advance rent paid.

Facilities Overview

- All 3 stores and offices are rented.

- The ground floors of each store are 60 square meters, plus the storage area.

Capitalization Overview
Not Disclosed
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

3 Buyers already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more