Electronics Store Investment Opportunity in Nairobi, Kenya
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.6 million|
|EBITDA Margin||18 %|
|Industries||Electronics Stores + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:11 AM Africa / Nairobi|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Leading retailer of video game and consumer products, that are competitively priced, based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- We sell products through two physical shops and an online portal.
- See an average footfall of 500 customers per month and receive 500+ monthly orders from the online store as well.
- Have 5 major suppliers to provide the products.
- Have a delivery team to do home deliveries for online orders.
- The portal has bee developed in-house.
- We are dedicated to satisfying customer needs while delivering happiness with excellent customer service and act with integrity and honesty in all areas.
- We treat our staff, customers, partners, and suppliers with respect and sensitivity and value their contribution to our business.
- Our team supports and cares for each other both personally and professionally.
- Currently have a customer base of 20,000 customers.
- The business has a revenue productivity rate of KES 2 (Avg) for every KES 1 of retained earnings invested back in the business with a long-term growth rate of 13%.
- Sell products and accessories related to all major video game brands.
- Cross-selling and up-selling consumer products.
- Portable audio devices, storage devices, mobile & tablet devices, activity trackers, cameras and drones, simulation accessories, smart tech devices, licensed video merchandise, and table-top games.
Motor vehicles, computer & technologies, furniture & fittings, real estate holdings. There is also an e-commerce platform.
2 rented retail stores approximately 50 - 80 sq. m. on each.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Trading, Financial Services, Crypto, Media, Budapest, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business