Need help?

Enterprise Software Company Investment Opportunity in Kathmandu, Nepal

Established enterprise software development company working with many leading corporate organizations of Nepal, seeks investment.

Established 10-20 year(s)
Employees 50 - 100
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 250 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 370 thousand
EBITDA Margin 20 %
Industries Enterprise Software
Locations  Kathmandu
Local Time 2:28 PM Asia / Kathmandu
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 600 thousand for 15.0% stake (Native Currency: NPR 75,000,000)
Reason: Funds are required for product enhancement and market expansion. Along with investment also seeking ... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 80 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Not disclosed
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Business Overview

- Software company established in Nepal and has a good branding of products and services.

- We are working in the industry for the last 11 years.

- The company has around 300 corporate clients, many of them are Nepal's top corporations.

- Our product range is from HRMS, inventory, asset management, process flow automation, credit automation (Nepalese banking), CRM to project management.

- We have 50+ full-time employees with most of them is an IT background.

- We have a self-motivated and hardworking management team of 5 members who have 6 to 15 years of experience in the field.

- Working on upgrading the system with new technologies and restructuring the products with the latest customer willingness.

- We are planning to expand business in the international market after the completion of upgradation.

- The business does not have any loans or are overdue.

- The business has 5 directors 2 of them together hold 70% ownership stake and the other 3 with 30% ESOP stake.

Products & Services Overview

We have the product range of HRMS, inventory, asset management, process flow automation, credit automation (Nepalese banking), CRM and project management.

Assets Overview

Office infrastructure, cabins, workspace and desks as well as computers and laptops. We are yet to calculate the value of the intangible software products owned by the company.

Facilities Overview

Currently we are in office space of 4,200 sq. ft. in a prime location. The office is on rent.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Investor already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more