ISP Investment Opportunity in Kampala, Uganda
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 500 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 300 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||IT Services + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:09 AM Africa / Kampala|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- IT solutions integration service provider with services round the clock.
- Provides internet broadband services, cloud-hosted solutions, and IT support services to various businesses and individuals.
- Currently running with an average turnover of 25,000$ per month. Sales have come down due to Covid-19.
- Maximum revenue is generated from broadband services.
- Have over 450 clients and we have a very large network.
- Have a large number of clients who hold annual contracts with the company.
- We own technology, laptops and other assets.
- Promoter has a wide experience and is working with the industry for more than 15 years.
Internet services, broadband services, IT support services.
Owned office space of 200 square meters.
Earlier than 15 daysAssistant Professor, Electricity & Telecommunication, Bucharest, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business