Newly Established Resort Investment Opportunity in Panchkula, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||10:13 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Our holding company deals in buying, selling, leasing and development of residential and commercial projects such as houses, offices and hotels.
- We are diversifying and building our own luxury wellness resort in Haryana. The resort will be operated by our own company with no leasing out.
- This investment opportunity is only for the resort and not the entire holding company. All the details mentioned on the profile are about the resort.
- The holding company possess ownership of the 2.5 acres of the land on which the resort will be operating.
- The asset has now been shifted to the balance sheet of the resort. The wellness resort will function autonomously under the holding company. However, we are in the midst of finalising other details.
- The facility is located 3.5 kilometres away from NH5 and the resort will be functional within 3 months after capital infusion by the potential investor.
- Our facility is set-up against the backdrop of tranquil hills with 32 well-appointed and spacious rooms with contemporary décor.
- The resort will have a restaurant which will offer wellness cuisine with a choice for delectable regional and world cuisines. Alongside, there will be a rooftop bar serving specially concocted health drinks, cocktails and mock-tails.
- To focus on the wellness part, we will have an exclusive spa offering multi-day wellness immersions for stress and burnout, longevity, emotional balance, boosting immunity and an overall healthy lifestyle. The retreat will offer 11 treatment rooms along with 42 Ayurvedic, naturopathic and Chinese medicine treatments and procedures.
- We will onboard & employ experienced naturopathy doctors, wellness consultants, qualified yoga practitioners, proficient hospitality teams and international chefs at our resort.
- Other amenities at our resort will include: a fully equipped gym, steam, sauna, jacuzzi & hydrotherapy areas, outdoor swimming pool, meditation huts and conference & party halls.
We will provide the following services at our resort:
- Luxury accommodation, swimming pool, yoga, meditation and hydrotherapy sessions.
- Dedicated venue to celebrate social functions, conferences and events.
- We will also provide different integrated wellness packages for our guests which will include:
• Post-covid recovery program.
• Preventive, lifestyle & life enhancement program.
• Curative healing program.
• Rehabilitation program.
• Heart, respiration, sleep vital tracking program.
• Extended spa treatment services.
• Extensive alternative therapies like yoga, meditation, naturopathy and Ayurveda.
Physical assets include:
- Company owned 2.5 acres of land.
- Built-up area spread across 35,000 sq. ft.
- Basic interior furnishing along with water, electricity and sewage systems.
- Any land which was previously barren or used for agricultural activities needs to be converted into CLU land in Haryana for urban and commercial use. Some portion of the 2.5 acres of land is converted into CLU and the rest will be converted by the year-end.
- 1.34 acres of company owned CLU land which will be used for basic operations of the resort.
- Built-up area spread across 35,000 sq. ft. on the CLU land.
- 1.20 acres of company owned agricultural land which will be used for additional expansion of the resort. This land will also be converted into CLU.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Partner, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Gurgaon, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business