Orchard Investment Opportunity in Namangan, Uzbekistan
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 168 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 168 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Commercial Nurseries + 1 more|
|Local Time||11:10 PM Asia / Samarkand|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Cultivator, seller, and exporter of medicinal plants and fruits.
- We have already found 3 clients for our products. We have domestic as well as international demand for our products.
- There are 10 workers for 40 hectares of dog-rose and in the next following years, we employ 40 workers for 160 hectares of area.
- According to our business plan we are going to earn USD 1.1 million within the next 2 years. Our net profit was USD 150,000 for 40 hectares of dog-rose last year.
- We need a partner in order to expand our business and we already have 150 hectares to plant.
We cultivate and sell dog-rose, bade, cherry, peach, goji, and apple.
220 hectares of area that includes.
Dog-rose plant - 80,000 bushes;
Bade tree - 14,000 bushes;
Goji plant - 2,000 bushes;
Appletree - 500 bushes;
Peachtree - 500 bushes;
The 220 hectares of land along with the building are valued at about USD 1.1 million.
Overall we have 220 hectares of area (190 for medical plants; 30 hectares for gardening).