Pharmaceuticals Company Investment Opportunity in Colombo, Sri Lanka
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||5:53 AM Colombo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Setting up an Intravenous Solutions (Saline) Manufacturing facility in Sri Lanka. Work is already in progress.
- We will be exporting majority of the production.
- The plant will be equipped with latest machinery from Italy, Germany and Japan with WHO GMP, PICS GMP, EU and US FDA standards.
- Plant will have a capacity of making 53 Million bottles of 500 ML, 20 Million bottles of 250 ML, 20 Million bottles of 100 ML and 200 Million of small volume IV solutions per annum.
- We are in negotiation to supply our products to following countries - Indonesia, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, Philippines, Qatar, Zambia and some parts of India.
- Total investment for this project is USD $ 27 Million and we have already invested USD $ 8 Million in the project.
- It will take 15 months to set up the plant and 6 months for the facility qualification. The facility is expected to start commercial operations in the next 6 months.
All large and small volume Intravenous solutions.
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, New Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with this business