Profitable Animal Feed Company Investment Opportunity in Hyderabad, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 700 - 800 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 650 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||1:11 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
The company produces & supplies a unique cattle feed product called corn silage. This concept is new to India, imported technology from Europe.
- The product's shelf-life was 12 months. Idea is to use the product when scarcity of fodder happens for the dairy industry or regularly to avoid manpower.
- We have imported the machinery required from Europe and Turkey.
- The production capacity is 30,000 metric tons per year.
- We get bulk orders on a regular basis from commercial milk dairy farms, milk union dairies, new dairy entrepreneurs, Ghosalas, Goat and sheep farmers, and animal husbandry departments. We have a current market in Andhra, Telangana, and Karnataka. Planning to expand the business to other states as well shortly, and also getting export inquiries.
- We have guaranteed marketing available, just need to concentrate on increasing production to meet the demand.
- Entering into the B2C space this year onwards for increasing business.
- Can grow up to INR 500 crores per year in the next 10 years from now.
- However, the growth rate of sales is increasing by 30 to 50% every year.
Planning to launch e-Commerce app for booking orders.
- Please see the attached document 'Youtube Link' to view the video for full processing of the product.
Producing and supplying corn silage feed, cattle feed, dry fodder, green fodder silage, napier silage etc. for all types of animals like Cow/Buffalo/Sheep/Goat.
The company has made it to one of the top 5 companies in India in making silage.
- Company-owned land, building, plant & machinery.
- Machinery cost INR 3.2 crores.
- Inventory for cattle feed corn silage.
Lease premises of 5 acres available for processing.
- Rented back end office in Hyderabad and Ongole.
Self-funding and some unsecured loans from banks.
No of shareholders - 2.
Shareholder 1 - 60%
Shareholder 2 - 40%
6 days, 13 hours agoCEO, Healthcare, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
1 week, 5 days agoDirector, Automotive, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector Of Business Development, Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Indore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business