Profitable Animal Feed Company Investment Opportunity in Hyderabad, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 700 - 800 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 660 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||2:46 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
The company produces & supplies a unique cattle feed product called corn silage. This concept is new to India, imported technology from Europe.
- The product's shelf-life was 12 months. Idea is to use the product when scarcity of green fodder happens for the dairy industry and decrease labour cost.
- We have imported the machinery required from Europe and Turkey.
- The production capacity is 30,000 metric tons per year.
- We get bulk orders on a regular basis from commercial milk dairy farms, milk union dairies, new dairy entrepreneurs, Ghosalas, Goat and sheep farmers, and animal husbandry departments. We have a current market in Andhra, Telangana, and Karnataka. Planning to expand the business to other states as well shortly, and also getting export inquiries.
- We have guaranteed marketing available, just need to concentrate on increasing production to meet the demand.
- Entering into the B2C space this year onwards for increasing business.
- Can grow up to INR 500 crores per year in the next 10 years from now.
- However, the growth rate of sales is increasing by 30 to 50% every year.
Planning to launch e-Commerce app for booking orders.
- Please see the attached document 'Youtube Link' to view the video for full processing of the product.
Company's manufacturing product name called Corn Silage which is an alternative to green fodder with a shelf life of 1 year for all types of animals like cows/buffalo/sheep/goats.
Reduce labor cost by 50%, Increase milk yield by 15-20%
Planning to Lunch is an e-commerce app for booking and managing all types of cattle feed orders.
- Company-owned land, building, plant & machinery.
- Machinery cost INR 3.2 crores.
- Inventory for cattle feed corn silage.
Lease premises of 5 acres available for processing.
- Rented back end office in Hyderabad and Ongole.
Self-funding and some unsecured loans from banks.
No of shareholders - 2.
Shareholder 1 - 60%
Shareholder 2 - 40%
6 days, 5 hours agoManager, Package Transportation, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, IT, London, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Pharmaceuticals - Chemicals Manufacturer, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business