Profitable Bottled Water Company for Sale in Mumbai, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 150 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 330 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||35 %|
|Locations||Mumbai + 1 more|
|Local Time||7:23 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The manufacturing plant was set up by an ex-Coca-Cola VP with 3 decades of bottling experience.
- The company has a fully automatic packaging line capable of producing 500 jars/hour and SKU 20-liter jars.
- Products are sold to over 120 corporate customers directly by the company.
- Most key corporate customers have been with the company for over 8 years and are supplied on a pan Mumbai basis.
- 20Ltr jars are supplied with routes across Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Thane.
- The CAGR for 5 years is 25 percent growth.
- Annual turnover (GST verifiable) @ present run rate is INR 2.2 crores/year with an EBITDA margin of over 35%. Estimated annual profit at the EBITDA level will be a minimum of 70-80 lakhs/year.
- Additional Business Added in FY 21-22 itself, is 18 lakhs revenue on an annualized basis.
- The sales have increased as all our clients have re-opened their businesses.
We manufacture & supply the following products:
- 20 litre packaged drinking water jars. Premium customer base.
- Our sales, operations and profitability have now exceeded our pre Covid levels.
Physical assets include:
Plant & machinery:
- Fully automatic 500 jars/hour Monoblock jar washing, filling, capping line from CIM Technologies.
- 25 bar pre-washer that rinses cans internally & externally before the main machine.
- 5 m3/hr RO plant with pre-filtration of 20m3/hr capacity.
- 2 X 8000 litres, SS304 Permeate holding tanks.
- 1 X 10000 litres, SS 316L Pesticide removal tower with speciality carbon Aquasorb A200.
Jars & dispensers: -
- 2,000 brand new 20 litre polycarbonate jars.
- 2,500 jars in circulation with the existing customers.
- Over 150 blue star hot and cold water dispensers with customers.
- 6T 20 foot container vehicles (2019 purchase) for local deliveries.
- 1.1 T LCV (2009 purchase)
The company has a leased property of 9,000 Sq. Ft. within which 5,000 Sq. Ft. is covered with shed.
Present lease would expire in March 2023 and an extension of 6 months could be obtained. A new location would need to be looked at for a long term operation.
The undersigned director would help with setting up the new facility on a pro bono basis, with construction/relocation costs being borne by the purchaser.
Factory set up is fully automatic and in compliance with any MNC facility.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Export Import, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Healthcare, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Bio-fuel Manufacturer, Karjat, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business