Profitable Food Markets Company Seeking Loan in Al-Mafraq, Jordan
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 18 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 20 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Industries||Halal Slaughterhouses + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:41 AM Asia / Amman|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Seller of poultry items like broiler chicken, free-range eggs, and animal fodder.
- We sell our products to retail customers in the city of Maqrab.
- Sell products through our shop in Maqrab.
- We have a group of workers with good work experience in poultry farming and trade, chicken factory and slaughterhouse, means of communication, transportation, selling in shops, and commercial marketing from the factory.
- Acquire products from local farmers, factories, and slaughterhouses.
- The company has only one owner.
- Company has an overdraft of JOD 10k with a Jordanian bank,
Fresh broiler chicken, fodder, farm eggs (free-range eggs). We have tie-ups with local farms from whom we source the products. We also have a small slaughterhouse where process the meat.
Slaughterhouse furnishing, and a vehicle that provides transportation for pickup of inventory.
Rented shop in the city of Mafraq in North Jordan.