Profitable Seafood Processing Company Investment Opportunity in Alappuzha, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 900 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.1 million|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||1:42 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company based in Alappuzha is engaged in the processing and export of Shijimi clam. It is also called as black clams.
- The product can be purchased from the banks of Lake Vembanad and could be processed and exported.
- We procure the products from more than 20 vendors.
- Our installed processing capacity is of 50 MT but we are utilizing 75% of it.
- Company exports Shijimi clam to more than 10 clients based in USA, Europe, Japan, China, Korea and Middle East countries. Our clients are from food industry.
- Company has in-house accommodation for staff. Company also has an approved MPEDA drying plant, one of the few in Kerala.
- Physical assets include land, building, machinery, raw materials, tools and stock.
- Promoters have more than 40 years of experience in the processing and export business.
Whole frozen shijimi, black clam meat, powdered shijimi for soup, vacuum packed frozen shijimi meat, frozen fish products, dried seafood.
- Owned 45,000 sq ft factory spread across 1.20 acres of land and has more than half of the land for further expansion.
- Our facility is HACCP EIC APEDA, MPEDA, SPICES, USFDA and the EU approved plant.
Earlier than 15 daysIndividual, Investor, Mohali, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysChairman And CEO, Polymer Products Manufacturer, Cap-Pelé, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Cryptocurrency, Moscow, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business