Profitable Taxi Company Investment Opportunity in Toronto, Canada
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||C Corporation|
|Reported Sales||USD 16 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 20 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||18 %|
|Industries||Taxi + 1 more|
|Local Time||1:45 AM America / Chicago|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
• Ride-hailing company based in Toronto and has been operational for over 2 years.
• Customer acquisition cost over 5X less than competitors such as Uber and Lyft.
• Repeat customer rate is over 75%.
• Overwhelming organic driver acquisition with a waitlist of over 300 drivers.
• In only 8 weeks, we managed to capture 0.3% of the Toronto market.
- Key differentiators include:
• All our vehicles are hybrid or fully electric.
• Our driver commission is about half the competitions.
• We’re 10-15% cheaper. Our rates don’t surge.
• We focus on full-time drivers with at least 1-year experience. We inspect and road-test drivers in-person to ensure quality.
• Mobile app is live on Google Play Store and Apple Store. App has over 500 downloads and 4.5+ start ratings on Play Store.
• App, software and payment processing technology are developed in-house.
• We charge a percentage fee from drivers and a flat rate from riders to generate revenue.
- Our team is exceptional, and has a proven track record of success:
- Former head of operations and marketing at a startup that was funded by the popular VC television show.
- Former physician, surgeon, and award-winning clinical researcher at the University of Geneva Hospitals in Switzerland.
- Co-founder of a company that has a market cap >$1 billion USD.
- Former CTO of one of the largest E-commerce marketplaces in Canada which was successfully acquired; former senior software engineer at a company valued at > $500 million.
- Worked with high profile clients such as Tylenol, Gerber, Renault, Fiat, Nestle, Nescafé, UNICEF, MasterCard, Jeep.
- Former executive at a private corporate agency of the Ontario Ministry of Transport.
2. Loyalty program.
3. Proprietary payment processing (Developed by a wholly-owned subsidiary of our company and FINTRAC approved registered money services business)
4. Targeted coupon delivery.
Physical assets include a few of our own vehicles and intangible assets include proprietary software, mobile app, website, Toronto taxi plates.
Currently, all operations are remote with plans to establish an office once the pandemic has cooled.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Finance, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMarketing Manager, Chennai, Business Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysIT Director, IT, Noida, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business