Seafood Processing Business Investment Opportunity in Visakhapatnam, India
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 5 million|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||9:01 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
It is a family-run business for the last 25 years. We process and export seafood.
- We regularly ship our products to customers in China, Japan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Dubai, and Taiwan.
- Our customers are big importers in these countries.
- Matsuda Sangyo, a reputed importer in Japan has been our customer for 7 years.
- We package all the products with our unique branding.
- Revenue has shown a 25% y-o-y growth as we bounce back from the Covid slowdown.
Sea caught shrimps, aqua culture shrimp, fishes like tuna, cephalopods, surmai, cuttlefish, and butterfly prawns.
- EU-approved processing/packaging plant and factory worth INR 30 crore.
- Factory land of 2.93 acres valued at INR 7.5 crore (INR 2.5 crore per acre)
- Fleet of 13 vehicles worth almost INR 3.25 crore.
- Core/pre-processing facility at Tallarevu worth INR 5 crore.
- Relations with reputed companies like Matsuda Sangyo.
- Reputed brand name.
Our owned manufacturing plant is located at Visakhapatnam, with an extent of 2.95 acres. This plant is located on the outskirts in Jagannadhapuram on the Vizianagaram - Simhachalam Main Rd. We have another facility close to the sea in Tallarevu which is located almost 200 kilometers from the main manufacturing plant.
- Debt of INR 26 crore from Canara bank.
- OD facility of INR 3 crore; PCL of INR 15 crore; GECL of INR 5 crore.
- Owned by 3 partners who all come from the same family.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Construction And Architectural Designing, Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business