Soft Furnishing Store Investment Opportunity in Batam, Indonesia

Company involved in architectural design, cafe, retail shop, aesthetic clinic businesses seeks investment to expand.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established From
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales
USD 400 thousand
EBITDA Margin
17 %
Industries
Locations
Local Time
12:21 PM Indonesia
Listed By
Business Owner / Director
Status
Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 200 thousand for 30.0% stake (Native Currency: IDR 3,000,000,000)
Reason: Expand our business by opening new beauty clinics, retail shop and coffee shop, increase our contrac... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 480 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Company operating multiple businesses such as building and design, coffee shop, bed sheet retail and aesthetic clinic under one legal entity.

- We have an international brand and different national brands for each of our services.

- Have a cafe and 2 soft furnishing retail stores in Batam, a beauty clinic in Batam and another beauty clinic in Bali with one more beauty clinic under development in Banjarmasin.

- Have a partnership with another brand to open around 10 aesthetic clinics in the future.

- We receive 300 customers at each beauty clinic on a monthly basis. Approximately 70% are repeat clients and the remaining 30% are new clients.

- Cafe has 2 floors with 100 seats. We receive 20-40 walk-ins during weekdays and over 50 walk-ins during weekends.

- Each of our soft furnishing stores receives 30-40 customers per month.

- We complete 3-4 interior design and architectural projects per year and we have recently completed a resort project.

- 50% of our revenue is from interior designing and the remaining 50% includes the cafe, retail store and beauty clinic.

- We have experience in designing resorts, luxury houses, hotels and retail shops.

- Our promoter has 20 years of experience in marketing and sales.

- Our team members include professional and capable medical doctors, nurses, architect, engineers.

- Physical assets include furniture, construction equipment, inventory, kitchen equipment.

Products & Services Overview

- Building Design, Interior Design, Architectural Design.

- Aesthetic Clinic Services such as Laser Treatment, Skin and Facial Treatment, Botox Treatment, Dermal Filler, Thread Lift, Body Fat Freezing, Hair PRP.

- Coffee Shop serving Coffee and Quick Bites.

- Soft Furnishing Stores selling Bed Sheets, Bed Cover, Curtains.

Facilities Overview
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How can I be sure that the business profile will be active?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more