Solar PV Systems Company Investment Opportunity in New Delhi, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 500 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||16 %|
|Industries||Solar PV Systems|
|Local Time||8:55 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- With the increase in levelized cost of energy (LCoE) due to depleting in solar tariff world-over has created some sense of fear in the minds of solar plant developers. For making it commercially competitive, the only way forward is to maximize yields and improve their ROI.
- The only way forward for higher yield is to use solar PV tracking technology to harness the sun to its highest potential. The existing tracking systems are single axis and dual axis, which unfortunately both are not too effective. The earlier tracking system has shortcomings in their design and the latter is too expensive to be economically viable.
- Critically analysing the market demand we have innovated a new & enhanced solar tracking technology which disrupts the existing single axis tracker and is called “2-Axis Tracker”. It overcomes the inherent design disadvantage of the single axis, thereby offering a near dual axis tracker performance, at a cost equivalent to single axis tracker. The features of our innovation is:
- It rotates the solar module in two different directions, unlike the single axis tracker.
- The angle of incidence of the sun's irradiation on the module is always close to perpendicular at all times and in all seasons of the year, whereas the angle of incidence in a single axis tracker is only during the summer.
- The performance is recorded 2x to 3x over single axis tracker at any location on the globe. This results in tremendous improvement in the IRR.
- 2-Axis Tracker has an ideal design advantage for bifacial solar modules.
- The innovation is a next-generation technology, which replaces and overcomes existing single-axis tracking technology, hence rendering it obsolete.
- The design is jointly developed with IIT - Delhi and incubating in their premise.
With the design advantage of our tracking system coupled with other technological advancements in modules and inverters has made tracking systems a more lucrative business proposition than the conventional systems earlier.
According to Fortune Business Insights, the global solar tracker market size was USD 9.30 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 22.33 billion in the next 6 years, growing at a CAGR of 12.6%.
- Between the next three years, global annual solar installations will average 135 gigawatts.
- Meanwhile, the global tracker market will see a 45 percent increase in installations from 2020- 2025.
- The promoter of the company has 8 years of rich experience in the solar industry with various verticals in the same domain.
- The company has applied for patentsin India, EU, UK, USA & Canada, but currently our operations are going on in Delhi.
MMS (Module Mounting Structure) for utility scale solar projects. Electronic controllers, which moves the MMS along the sun path with an integrated IoT system for remote monitoring.
12 tracking systems and 2 MW solar park.
We have a 2,000 sq. ft. office space in New Delhi, India.
3 days, 20 hours agoEquity Trader, Insurance, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business1 week, 2 days agoBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
4 days, 22 hours agoPartner, Business Advisory, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business4 days, 23 hours agoBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysManager/Owner, Electronic Equipment, Burlington, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business