Training Institute Investment Opportunity in Delhi, India
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 340 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 450 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||5:43 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The Global Trainings market is 350 Billion USD and growing at a CAGR of 7% or more, with a expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.77% over the period 2014-2019.
- The company is a Knowledge Solutions Integrator (KSI) which provides customized learning solutions to clients and is an ISO 9001-2008 established entity.
- Have delivered approximately 1000 unique technology programs.
- Clients are from 30+ countries and over 40 industries such as IT, BFSI, Healthcare, Automobile, Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, etc.
- 300 plus Corporate Customers globally out of which approximately 150 are Fortune 500 companies like TCS, HP, Samsung, Accenture, Capgemini, EMC, L&T Infotech, TESCO, John Deere, E&Y, National Instruments, Tech Mahindra, Rolta, Persistent, etc.
- Completely Digital & Cashless.
- Company has recently been mentioned in the news by entities such as Yahoo, Huffington Post India, Business Standard, Silicon India, etc.
- L&T Infotech has named the company as Best Vendor.
- The managing team has over 70 years of experience.
- Silicon India named the company as Top Training Company in Asia.
- B2C and B2I are the 2 new avenues that the business has delved into and which it wants to expand operations in.
Training in given in areas such as: SAP Hana, IOT Development, React JS, Angular JS, Xamarin, Apache Camel, etc. to name a few.
3 Floors, 25000 Square feet, rented accommodation. Presence in Noida, Pune & Bangalore.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, IT, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, IT, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Hospitality, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business