Training Institute Investment Opportunity in Manama, Bahrain
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 53 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||6:25 PM Asia / Bahrain|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We offer training in specialized courses.
- Have 10 trainers currently. We have over 6 part-time trainers. Our main area of focus is providing soft-skills training.
- Have conducted 12 major seminars till date. We hosted Ravi Shankar during one of our seminars.
- Prior to the pandemic, we had 75 active students. On a yearly basis, we usually train 750+ students.
- Average duration of a course ranges from 2 days to 2 months. Courses start from 100 dinars and go up to 2,000 dinars.
- Have undertaken paid advertising for the business through Facebook and Google Ads.
- Business is temporarily shut due to the ongoing pandemic, however, we plan to launch online classes very soon. We plan to adopt a virtual and blended learning approach going into the future.
- Courses are authorized by the Ministry of Labor and regulated by Education & Training Quality Authority. We are also accredited with some UK based institutions.
- Promoter has over 15 years of experience in the teaching industry.
Offer training in soft-skills based courses like leadership management, project management, business English, food safety, and quality training.
The interiors and furnishings of the training institution is owned by the business.
We have a 676 square meter property that has been taken on rent. We pay BHD 1,800/monthly.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO - Innovation, Diversified, Bahrain, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business