Need help?

Training Institute Seeking Loan in Noida, India

Skill development education company that has orders worth INR 50 crore is seeking a loan.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 50 - 100
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 1.1 million
Run Rate Sales USD 1.1 million
EBITDA Margin 7 %
Industries Training Institutes
Locations  Noida
Local Time 5:04 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 250 thousand for 12.0% annual interest, 3 years (Native Currency: INR 20,000,000)
Reason: Seeking a loan for working capital requirements.
Collateral Available: USD 0
Includes physical assets worth USD 60 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Our business is engaged in offering skill development education and training programs to candidates who further get placed in companies.

- We receive fixed projects from the government and train candidates.

- Have tied-up with 100+ companies where we place the students. The students are placed in retail stores, IT and food development sectors.

- Our revenue stream is only from the government orders and not the companies.

- Currently, we have orders worth INR 50 crore for 3 years.

- The training cycle is 4 to 5 months, and in each period we train around 1,000 candidates. On average, we train 4,000 candidates per year and 70% are placed successfully.

- We have our training centers in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab and few states in North East India.

- The business is debt free.

- Company has 2 directors, one with 90% stake and the other with 10% ownership stake in the company.

- The business is registered in Muzaffarnagar but our operations are carried out in Noida.

Products & Services Overview

Offering skill development to candidates and placing them in companies.

Assets Overview

Interiors, furniture and infrastructure of all our training centers are included in physical assets.

Facilities Overview

Office in Noida, and training centers across states in India. All the facilities are on a rental basis.

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

5 Investors viewed this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more