Businesses for Sale in Almaty

Results 1 - 1 of 1 - Businesses for Sale in Almaty. Buy a Business in Almaty.

Filters
  • Almaty

  • Businesses For Sale

Gym for Sale in Almaty, Kazakhstan

For Sale: Fitness studio that's served 1,000 clients, has 30 trainers, and offer 50 classes weekly.
- Offer fitness training in a variety of disciplines. - Studio has a sauna facility, bath and changing rooms available. - Registered over 1,000 club members from children to old aged people. - Most popular classes are boxing, Brazilian jiu-jitsu and aerobic training. Our most popular age group is in the range of 25 - 45 years. - Over 80% of our clients are subscribed to the monthly plans which costs around USD 50 /month and the remaining 20% is subscribed to the annual plan which costs USD 550/year. - Run-rate sales have been slightly impacted due to the COVID-19 pandemic. - Have hired over 30 trainers and offer 50 classes a week. - Actively promote the business on social media platforms such as Facebook. Our Facebook page has over 2,900 followers.
For Sale: Fitness studio that's served 1,000 clients, has 30 trainers, and offer 50 classes weekly.
7.5   Almaty
Run Rate Sales
KZT 192 million
EBITDA Margin
25 %
Business for Sale
KZT 600 million
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, indsutries and transactions.

    Over …read more

  • Show more

Need help?