Need help?

Contractor Franchise Opportunities in Chennai

Results 1 - 1 of 1 - Contractor Franchise Opportunities in Chennai. Buy a Contractor, Contracting Company or a Building Contractor Franchise.

  • Contractors

  • Chennai

  • Franchise Opportunities


Contractor Franchise Opportunity

Repair Kochi (Architect I K Sham And Associates), Established in 2018, 12 Franchisees, Kochi Headquartered
  • 10+ introductions
  • 3000+ Page Views
  • 2000+ Investor Views
Repair Kochi is an architectural renovation brand based out of Kochi, Kerala. The brand offers a range of architectural and interior renovation services. We are currently operating in twelve districts of Kerala out of which 5 districts operate under our unique partially owned franchise model. We only work on projects worth over INR 2 lakh and win an average of 60 projects each month. We offer a unique scalable franchise model where we incorporate a new private limited entity with the franchise partner where we own 60% of the entity and the partner owns the remaining 40%. This decreases the amount that has to be invested by the partner and boosts their ROI, decreasing their payback period. The longest payback period for any of our 5 existing franchise partners has been 5 months under this model. The average operating profit margin at the company level for our franchise partners is 25% and with their 40% ownership of the company, a partner can reasonably expect 10% of the net project cost as a profit.
Repair Kochi (Architect I K Sham And Associates), Established in 2018, 12 Franchisees, Kochi Headquartered
7.1   Expanding in Chennai
Exp Monthly Sales
USD 5 thousand
Space Required
50 - 100 Sq Ft
Investment Required
USD 6.4 - 9 K
Contact Company


  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • What are the best franchises for beginners?

    Main street businesses such as restaurants, ice cream shops, apparel stores, gift shops, etc are considered as some of the best franchises for beginners because of the ease in which …read more

  • Show more