Need help?

Digital Marketing Business Investment Opportunities in Kozhikode

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Digital Marketing Business Investment Opportunities in Kozhikode. Invest in a Digital Marketing Business.

  • Digital Marketing

  • Kozhikode

  • Investment Opportunities


Digital Marketing Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Digital marketing and ERP company that has served 500+ clients seeks investment to expand.
- We started the business in Bangalore where it is headquartered and has a branch office in an IT park in Calicut. - The business also has a branch office in Dubai but we are seeking funds for the office in Bangalore and Calicut. - The company has served over 500+ clients across the globe to date. - Currently have 35 active clients. - Major portion of our revenue is through digital marketing services. - 70% of our revenue is from digital marketing and the rest 30% through ERP. - Payment is received by the business based on projects and not on a retainer basis. - The average project duration is around 1 year. - The employees are divided into junior and senior positions and the human capital cost has not affected the business operations in any way.
Digital marketing and ERP company that has served 500+ clients seeks investment to expand.
7.4   Kozhikode
Run Rate Sales
USD 90 thousand
20 %
Financial Investment
USD 36 K for 10%
Contact Business


  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in green.

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions. …read more

  • Show more