8.4 / 10 · Established in 2016, 500 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Dubai
|Format||Investment including Brand Fee||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Programming School Franchise||USD 10 - 200 thousand||USD 8 thousand||30 - 300 Sq Ft||3||USD 13 thousand||40%||Royalty charged is 12% of the monthly gross sales of the franchise.|
|Format Name||Programming School Franchise|
|Investment||USD 10 - 200 thousand|
|Brand Fee||USD 8 thousand|
|Space||30 - 300 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 13 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||Royalty charged is 12% of the monthly gross sales of the franchise.|
Algorithmics is a programming school for children with over 500 franchisees across the globe and majorly in 90 countries with over 1 million graduates.
We combine offline and online learning to make programming simple, exciting, and fun for children to study.
Our main motive is for a child to choose the right course before learning it. So we give them programs according to their interest. For students of ages 6-7, we impart the fundamentals of logic and programming.
The idea behind it is to start step by step while learning the fundamentals of programming.
Products and Services
Algorithmics offers its students a continually updated line of courses from computer skills to Python programming and video-blogging.
We stand for high-quality education and gamification; for this reason, we have more experts in teaching methods than in marketing. Our students learn how to code using the world’s most popular programming languages, shoot high-quality content for YouTube and TikTok and really take to mathematics. And all this takes place on our own educational IT platform.
Preferred LocationsAsia, North America, Europe, Australia.
How to get Algorithmics Franchise?
Connect with us on SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
- Passion about education and technology. We are looking for partners who will help to realise our mission of teaching children the skills necessary for the 21st century. However, you do not need to have a specialist background in programming education.
- Engaging in the daily running of the business. An Algorithmics franchise is not an absentee business. The user should understand what is involved in running a school and be active in operations, marketing, and recruiting. While the user should assemble a team of qualified teachers, the user should not be teaching themselves.
- Entrepreneurship skills: the user should have a desire to be their own boss and manage a team of people and be aware of the responsibilities this entails. They have a growth mindset and look out for new business opportunities.
- Desire to become a part of the global team. We have developed, tested, and refined our franchise package to guarantee success, providing all the instructions are followed. The user do not have to reinvent the wheel with Algorithmics, just work together with your business mentor to achieve success.
Support you can expect from the company
- A step-by-step school launch plan which includes Algorithmics franchisee training, help with searching for a venue for classes, recruiting and training teachers, assembling an operational team from a sales manager, marketer, and administrator, launching marketing campaigns to attract the first leads, and so on.
- Personal business mentor support. From starting out to developing your business, your personal business mentor will be at hand every step of the way. This is a specialist who will help the user to establish operational processes in the first few months and then aid the user in scaling your business in the longer term.
- Sales and customer retention systems. We will help the user find and retain customers:
● Set up a customer relationship management (CRM) system and telephony system for you.
● Provide detailed scripts for interacting with clients.
● Help to set up a monitoring and incentive system for managing your client managers.
● Train managers to meet the standards of our client support so that their work gets results.
- Teacher training which includes help in the selection of future teachers, 2-week training, assessment and certification upon graduation, continuous support for teachers, improving their qualifications, methodological materials for conducting each lesson for each course, and a block of guidelines for conducting each lesson.
- Marketing materials. The user will get all the necessary materials for a successful launch:
● A ready-made website for your school and its courses.
● Accounts on social networks and materials and recommendations for posts and SMM growth.
● Advertising materials for promotions and offers and advice on how best to place them.
Algorithmics’ Marketing Department regularly releases and updates promo materials for all products for our partners.
1 week, 5 days agoSystem Specialist, Defense And Space, Okinawa, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSenior ICE Engineer, Oil And Gas, Diego Martin, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Transportation, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
- 10+ introductions
- 2000+ Page Views
- 1000+ Investor Views
When was Algorithmics established?Algorithmics was established in 2016 in Dubai and is reported to have 500 Franchisees currently
What is the investment required to take up Algorithmics Franchisee?Investment required ranges from USD 10 thousand - 200 thousand depending on the format offered.
What is the space requirement for taking up Algorithmics Franchisee?Space required ranges from 30 - 300 sq ft depending on the format.
What Franchisee formats does Algorithmics offer?Algorithmics offers 1 format, i.e Programming School Franchise.
How to get Algorithmics Franchisee?Connect with us on SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.