7.6 / 10 · Established in 1948, 7 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Bangalore
|Format||Investment||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Industrial Franchise||USD 913.9 thousand - 1.4 million||USD 140 thousand||4,500 - 8,000 Sq Ft||30||USD 56 thousand||25%||5% Royalty|
|Format Name||Industrial Franchise|
|Investment||USD 913.9 thousand - 1.4 million|
|Brand Fee||USD 140 thousand|
|Space||4,500 - 8,000 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 56 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||5% Royalty|
Joy has brought happiness and smiles to lakhs of homes for over 72 years! Joy Ice Creams was established in 1948 and are the pioneers of the Ice Cream Industry in India. The company was started under the capable leadership and entrepreneurship who has also been felicitated with the honor and title of Father of the Ice Cream Industry in India.
The Indian Ice Cream industry was a tottering infant probably on the brink of collapse. Whatever ice creams there were available in the market were manufactured out of powdered milk which gave the end product a distinct smell, consistency & taste which was not entirely pleasant.
Pioneers in Indian ice creams, Joy was the first company to industrially manufacture & market ice cream in India. Highly conscious of health standards Joy ice creams were also the only company to voluntarily follow bacteriological standards accepted by the International ice cream manufacturers. With such an outstanding record for quality, we were also the first ice cream manufacturer to receive the ISI seal of approval.
Joy moved into the market aggressively. It was a practice to visit exhibitions, fairs & schools armed with information on the nutritive qualities of ice cream. Joy also ensured that Ice Creams were priced low enough so as to be affordable to the common man.
Constantly innovating our product & techniques, we introduced the Duet, Joyball, Moondolls & a variety of other brands. There was the vitamin-enriched I & U Lolly for children introduced to celebrate the International Year of Child. For cardiac patients & the weight conscious, the company developed the Slimmers Milk Treat - a substitute ice cream with a fat content of less than 1.7% as compared to the 10.5% fat content of normal ice creams.
Products and Services
We manufacture different types of Ice Creams and Frozen Desserts.
How to get Joy Franchise?
Connect with us over SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
- Financial strength / discipline to be able to engage in and manage the plant.
- Prefer partners from the food technology background, involved in manufacturing on an industrial basis.
- People who are go-getters in marketing and sales.
- Franchisee should familiarise themselves with the technology and marketing of our product. It is imperative here that the franchisee will be responsible for managing the cost of setting up, manufacturing and distribution facilities. They should also be independently responsible for the sales and marketing of the product within the assigned territory.
- Should undergo training to understand the process of manufacturing and marketing of our products.
Support you can expect from the company
- We help prospective franchisees on a techno-commercial platform and shall allow franchisees to use our technology and patents to carry out the business effectively.
- The company shall provide technical support to the franchisee in the following fields:
I. Design data and Plan.
Ii. Hardening and Chilling.
Iii. Preserving and storing.
IV. Packing and dispatch.
V. Transmission of any know-how and or technique and technical information.
Vi. Distribution and transport methods.
Vii. Material purchase and inventory control.
Viii. Marketing of the brand.
1 day, 2 hours agoDirector, Diversified Group, Kolkata, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
1 day, 23 hours agoDirector, Education, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
- 100+ Page Views
- 100+ Investor Views