Apparel Store Investment Opportunity in Colombo, Sri Lanka
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 90 - 100 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 90 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Industries||Apparel Stores + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:42 PM Asia / Colombo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The business has high potential due to import restrictions and USD / LKR conversion rates, fast expansion of usage of the internet, and lack of competition in certain areas.
- We are a clothing brand majorly selling under our own brand name.
- The raw materials are sourced from 5 suppliers.
- We have tie-ups with third-party manufacturers.
- Our company also sells products of other brands through our website.
- The sales are through our website as well as other social media channels.
- On a monthly basis we sell products worth LKR 2.5-3 million.
We sell all categories of garments for men, women, and children such as hoodies, shorts, innerwear, t-shirts, dresses, etc.
Physical assets include stocks and inventory, office furniture such as chairs and tables, and computers.
Intangible assets include an online platform and website with a backend inventory management system and other systems for accounting and sales.
One rented warehouse and office (floor area of 1,500 sq ft) center in Dehiwala.
The business is funded by owners' capital. The company has one owner with a 100% stake in the company. The business does not have any outstanding liabilities.
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Investment Manager, Danish Development Fund (IFU), Copenhagen, Private Equity Firm connected with the Business