Edutech Company Investment Opportunity in Mumbai, India
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.3 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|EBITDA Margin||Operating at loss|
|Local Time||4:44 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Sell reusable physical worksheets in the subject of mathematics under our proprietary brand. Have developed 2 support applications for our physical worksheets that are currently available on the Google Play Store.
- Expected EBITDA margin on the product is 25 to 30%.
- Have an inventory of physical worksheets that is worth INR 14,00,000.
- Have 5 applications that are in the final stages of development (almost ready to launch). We have applied for a patent.
- The target audience for the product is primary and upper primary students. Have sold over 100 physical worksheets so far.
- Currently in the development phase of new types of physical worksheets that are focused on providing a blended practice framework. The products are in a working prototype stage.
- Have 2 SKUs for our physical worksheets. Sell our products through Amazon. We have not monetized the applications yet but plan on doing so in the future.
- Have a channel on YouTube where we actively promote our products and its functionality. We implement the use of animations to make our videos attractive.
- Have hired a team of 8 developers and animators. Employees are compensated on the basis of sweat equity. We are planning to put them on the company payroll once the product gains traction.
- Product has generated a lot of interest overseas from the European and US markets. Professors from prestigious institutions such as Harvard University have expressed interest.
- We have undertaken a loan of INR 2.5 lakh and are pay an interest of 15%. Total investment into the business is INR 1.1 crore (INR 30 lakh out of this is sweat equity).
- Business was mentioned in the 20 most innovative companies' list by CIOReview.
- Owner has over 26 years of experience in the IT industry.
2 SKUs of physical reusable worksheets in the subject of mathematics.
Have launched 2 apps on the Google Play Store.
Rented office with an area of 1,000 square feet. Paying a monthly rent of INR 16,500.
Rented warehouse with an area of 1,000 square feet. Paying a monthly rent of INR 11,000.
Have paid a deposit of INR 50,000 on both of the properties (INR 1,00,000 totally).
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Development, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysFounder & CEO, Chennai, M&A Advisor connected with this business