Edutech Startup Investment Opportunity in Mumbai, India
- Business has developed an app-based learning platform like Coursera and Udemy that will provide courses in multiple fields in regional languages and English.
- The platform is aimed at a global audience and currently has content in Marathi, Hindi, Telugu, and Kannada for over 30 initial courses.
- We will offer a range of courses varying from beginner courses to professional certifications. Some of the fields include programming, skill development, arts & crafts, management, and professional courses.
- We are in the beta phase now and our Android application will go operational in a month. Also, have plans for iOS release in the future.
- Have 15 content curators on a contract basis, and they either have a post graduation or a minimum experience of 10 years in the teaching industry. The content curators are verified by our backend team.
- Revenue model: The course fee will be split between the platform and the content creators.
- Business owned assets include laptops and office equipment.
Online marketplace for - Professional courses, niche technologies, academic courses, management & leadership courses, skill development, hobby, art & fine arts.