Electronics Store for Sale in Indore, India
|Run Rate Sales||USD 80 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Industries||Electronics Stores + 1 more|
|Local Time||12:43 PM India|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Household and consumer electronics retail showroom located at a commercial/prime location and experiences high foot-fall.
- Currently, we have a daily foot-fall of 150 customers. Prior to the pandemic, however, we used to experience a daily footfall of 300 customers and sell 70-80 units of fridges and washing machines (most popular products at our store) on a monthly basis.
- We have over 40 distributors/suppliers providing us with products. Average retail mark-up is 30%-35%.
- We also have our own registered class 35 brand for audio electronic devices and HDMI cables. To that extent, we have tied-up with 10 manufacturers. Our primary role in regard to this is to re-brand the product.
- Over 35% of the business' revenue is generated by selling products under our own registered brand with 65% coming from selling other branded products.
- Our business also has a strong online presence with 30% of our revenue coming from online channels like Amazon and our online store with the remaining 70% coming from the showroom. We are one among the top 10,000 sellers on Amazon India 2 times in a row.
- There are 3 people working at the showroom at any given point of time with 2 for customer handling and 1 for maintenance.
- We are a very well-established and popular electronic goods showroom with a long legacy. As a result, we primarily rely on word-of-mouth promotion to drive sales.
- There is another outlet adjacent to this showroom that is owned by the promoter and specializes in selling house-hold wiring products. This outlet is not included in the transaction.
We deal in household electronic goods like refrigerators, washing machines and microwaves along with consumer electronics like smart-phones and audio devices. Have our own registered brand for audio devices and HDMI cables.
The physical assets involved in the transaction include a self-owned property with a current market value of INR 1.75 crore.
The intangible assets are a trademark license agreement for a period of 10 years for the offline & online platform and a fully ready Amazon India seller account with FBA & seller fulfilled prime services enabled with flawless account health.
Additionally, we have an inventory of INR 30 lakh - INR 40 lakh that can be included in the transaction if the investor desires. The selling price will be adjusted accordingly.
1 week, 5 days agoPartner, Indore, Financial Advisor accepted business proposal