Electronics Store for Sale in Indore, India

For Sale: Well-established consumer electronics showroom with class 35 registered brand at a prime area.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales USD 80 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 %
Industries Electronics Stores + 1 more
Locations  Indore
Local Time 12:43 PM India
Listed By Management Member
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 240 thousand (Native Currency: INR 18,000,000)
Reason: Owner is aged 61 & wishes to retire & settle down with family.
Includes physical assets worth USD 240 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Household and consumer electronics retail showroom located at a commercial/prime location and experiences high foot-fall.

- Currently, we have a daily foot-fall of 150 customers. Prior to the pandemic, however, we used to experience a daily footfall of 300 customers and sell 70-80 units of fridges and washing machines (most popular products at our store) on a monthly basis.

- We have over 40 distributors/suppliers providing us with products. Average retail mark-up is 30%-35%.

- We also have our own registered class 35 brand for audio electronic devices and HDMI cables. To that extent, we have tied-up with 10 manufacturers. Our primary role in regard to this is to re-brand the product.

- Over 35% of the business' revenue is generated by selling products under our own registered brand with 65% coming from selling other branded products.

- Our business also has a strong online presence with 30% of our revenue coming from online channels like Amazon and our online store with the remaining 70% coming from the showroom. We are one among the top 10,000 sellers on Amazon India 2 times in a row.

- There are 3 people working at the showroom at any given point of time with 2 for customer handling and 1 for maintenance.

- We are a very well-established and popular electronic goods showroom with a long legacy. As a result, we primarily rely on word-of-mouth promotion to drive sales.

- There is another outlet adjacent to this showroom that is owned by the promoter and specializes in selling house-hold wiring products. This outlet is not included in the transaction.

Products & Services Overview

We deal in household electronic goods like refrigerators, washing machines and microwaves along with consumer electronics like smart-phones and audio devices. Have our own registered brand for audio devices and HDMI cables.

Assets Overview

The physical assets involved in the transaction include a self-owned property with a current market value of INR 1.75 crore.

The intangible assets are a trademark license agreement for a period of 10 years for the offline & online platform and a fully ready Amazon India seller account with FBA & seller fulfilled prime services enabled with flawless account health.

Additionally, we have an inventory of INR 30 lakh - INR 40 lakh that can be included in the transaction if the investor desires. The selling price will be adjusted accordingly.

Facilities Overview
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more