Hotel for Sale in Shenzhen, China

Non-operational hotel located in a commercial area which has many shopping malls and supermarkets around.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 10-20 year(s)
Employees < 2
Legal Entity Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Reported Sales Nil
Run Rate Sales Nil
EBITDA Margin Nil
Industries Hotels
Locations  Shenzhen
Local Time 10:06 PM Europe / Istanbul
Listed By Advisor / Business Broker
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 22.5 million (Native Currency: USD 22,500,000)
Reason: Shortage of funds to finish the renovation work and restart the operations.
Includes physical assets worth USD 22.5 million
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Business Overview

Hotel is located in a commercial area of Shenzhen. There are many shopping malls and supermarkets located nearby. It is conveniently located near subway stations and bus stops. The hotel's operation was stopped due to renovation work. The owner has completed 80% of renovation work but does not have funds to finish the remaining 20% of renovation.

Total area size of the hotel including all floors is 5,726 sq mt. The property and assets of the hotel are owned by the company. Every 50 years, the company has to pay a small fee to the government to renew the property certificate.

The hotel location has the potential to be within the Shenzhen city's renewal plan. The land and property value are increasing in the area. Company is only looking to sell the hotel and assets attached to the business. Full sale of the business does not include the legal entity of the company and brand name of the hotel. Business owned assets include land, building, furniture and equipment.

The interested buyer has to register a new company to run the hotel. Once the deal is finalized, the process to transfer the assets and legal work would take about 4 working days. Foreign buyer can also buy this property.

Products & Services Overview

Hotel in Shenzhen.

Facilities Overview

Company owned land and building. Total area size including all floors is 5,726 sq mt.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more