IT Services Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

IT company with high revenue business model inviting passionate investors to partner with us.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 352 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 360 thousand
EBITDA Margin 31 %
Industries IT Services + 1 more
Locations  Bangalore
Local Time 10:01 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Management Member
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 2 million for 12.0% stake (Native Currency: USD 2,000,000)
Reason: - Expand teams for pre-sales, marketing, sales & service processes in India. - Invest in product en... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 90 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

IT services company that provides technology solutions to 5+ clients. In addition, the company has developed an online platform where we on-board retail stores in order to help them become an online store on our platform. We have on-boarded 38 stores from Dubai (UAE), 2 stores from Manama (Bahrain) and 1 store from Salt Lake City (USA).

Our company's focus is not just to lists retail stores but to provide a complete technology solutions to each retail store. We develop web stores, mobile apps, provide tools and technologies so that they can manage orders, transactions, stocks and delivery seamlessly. So, when a customer views products on our platform, they get redirected to retailer's web store in order to complete the purchase.

Our platform has listed 40,000 unique products (of different retailers) with each product having its own content (image, write-ups, keywords, specifications). We have listed products of 9 different retail segment (product categories). We have also deployed 17 mobile apps for retailers on Android and iOS stores.

The company is bootstrapped and founders & angel investors have invested USD 1.4 million till date. Have done a pilot run of our platform in multiple countries. We have prepared business & financial module with 5 years plan for different markets (5 markets globally) and we project a yearly revenue of USD 24 million. We have mentioned the financials in USD in order to keep it simple for foreign investors.

Company generates 70% revenue by providing technology solutions to retail stores and remaining 30% revenue from IT services which we provide to 5 clients. We have offices in Bangalore and Dubai. Have 34 employees in Bangalore office and 7 employees in Dubai office.

Products & Services Overview

- Online platform helping retail stores become an online store.

- IT services.

Assets Overview

Computers, laptops, furniture and office equipment.

Facilities Overview

- Rented office of 4,000 sq ft in Bangalore (Indiranagar)

- Rented office of 1,200 sq ft in Dubai Silicon Oasis.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more