Need help?

Newly Established BPO Investment Opportunity in Vadodara, India

Seeking Investment: Company provides recruitment process outsourcing services to American companies.

Established 0-1 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 75 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 110 thousand
EBITDA Margin 40 %
Industries Recruitment Agencies + 1 more
Locations  Vadodara
Local Time 10:32 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 380 thousand for 25.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 30,000,000)
Reason: The proceeds from the investment will be used for: - Funding working capital requirements. - Expan... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 10 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Our company provides recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) services to its clients which include the outsourcing of all the recruitment & hiring requirements of our clients.

- About 80 percent of the company's revenue is generated through our RPO domain of services and the remaining 20 percent through our conventional outsourcing services as per the specific projects of the clients. We have not undertaken any clients for cloud consulting & digital marketing services.

- Currently, we have 5 active clients who are utilising our RPO and outsourcing services. All our clients are essentially American companies working in tech industry such as software development, cloud management, etc. We do not have any domestic clients.

- For our RPO services, our clients provide us with an in-depth description of the task they wish to accomplish/outsource or the desired skills they want their prospective personnel to possess. We interview, analyse, source & shortlist these individuals from the Indian market and pitch them to our clients.

- We receive a payment from the client for every successful recruitment or project outsourcing. This is the only source of revenue for our company. The candidate that is hired by our client is paid directly by them.

- Our clients undertake our services as RPOs reduce cost per hire, shorten the time of hire, improve scalability & improve quality of hire. Along with this, our clients outsource as it helps them to reduce overhead expense as it is a cost-effective solution, grow their team, and accept more projects without the burden of expensive office space & salaries.

- Our company is entirely debt-free with no outstanding business loans, overdue, or defaults.

- The company has two directors. One director owns 65 percent of the company & the other director owns the remaining 35 percent. There are no outside investors or shareholders.

- Our company is extremely valuable due to our niche category of operations & limited competition in the market eventually leading to enormous growth opportunities. The valuation is based on our own estimate.

Products & Services Overview

Our services include:

- Business process outsourcing: RPOs (outsourcing all the hiring, recruitment, and sourcing needs for our clients).

- Outsourcing: on-shoring, off-shoring, and near-shoring.

- Cloud consulting.

- Digital Marketing.

Assets Overview

Physical assets include: laptops, computers, furniture, and other tech hardware.

Facilities Overview

The business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 500 sq. ft. in Vadodara, Gujarat.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

3 Investors already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more