Profitable Edutech Startup Investment Opportunity in Thiruvananthapuram, India
|Run Rate Sales||USD 260 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||55 %|
|Industries||Edutech + 1 more|
|Local Time||7:28 PM India|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- We are an online learning platform offering video lessons and mock tests for the Kerala PSC (Public Sector Commission) exams.
- Our comprehensive learning platform covers the entire syllabus for the following exams: General PSC, LDC/LGS, BDO/SI, LP/UP Assistant and Fireman/Civil Police Officer, Civil Excise Officer.
- The pricing of our online courses range from INR 699 to INR 1,299. The validity of the paid courses extend up to 2 months. We also offer a free plan that provides limited access to our services.
- We have a developed a mobile application and it is available for download on the Google Play Store. The app has been installed over 1,00,000+ times. It has a positive rating of 4.7/5 with over 6,000 reviews.
- We have over 1,00,000+ question in our data bank stretching over a period of 30 years. Our videos have a total play time of over 15,000+ minutes. We have over 5,000+ sample exams available on our platform. We also offer customized study plans and timetables for our customers.
- We have registered over 3,00,000+ users on our platform. Out of the 3,00,000+ registered users, 30,000 customers have paid for our services. We receive over 2,000+ new users daily.
- Our academic team consists of 50+ subject experts and PSC rank holders. They are compensated on a contract basis (per video/lesson).
- We have tied up with a third party firm that provides telecalling services on behalf of us. This telecalling team consists of 40 members and operates 24/7.
- The ongoing pandemic has positively impacted the business. The number of new users joining daily have risen due to the increased appeal of online learning.
- We have a high valuation expectation due to the current growth rate of the business and its future scope.
- The EBITDA margin of the business is high since it is operating on a service oriented model and also because the fixed overheads are low (few salaried employees).
- The business conducts digital and social media marketing internally. We actively promote our application on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Our Facebook page has over 41,000 likes and our YouTube channel has touched nearly 50,000 subscribers. In the future, we plan on monetizing our YouTube videos. Additionally, our application has been promoted by a popular Malayali actor.
- The business has not taken on any debt.
Online learning platform with a mobile application offering video lessons, sample papers and study plans for the Kerala PSC exam.
1 day, 2 hours agoSr. Domain Architect, Retail, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Healthcare, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysChairman, Education / Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal