Small Tour Operator Seeking Loan in South Kalimantan, Indonesia
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 50 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 5 thousand|
|Industries||Tour Operators + 1 more|
|Local Time||12:07 AM Asia / Pontianak|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Citrus fruit orchard that cultivates and sells fruits and is involved in agrotourism.
- Have a 40,000 sq. mt. orchard planted with 700 tangerine trees.
- We started growing oranges six years ago with our first harvest last year.
- Our oranges are cared wholeheartedly and are different in terms of their skin, taste, and content.
- Started selling our own citrus products online and through home delivery.
- Our tangerines had positive feedback from customers and we plan to open our plantations for the public for fruit picking activities this year.
- The South Kalimantan floods earlier this year submerged our trees for almost 60 days.
- The water has now receded and we have not received any assistance from local/central authorities.
- Our sales have witnessed a major drop due to the floods.
- Photos of the orchard before and after the floods are shown above.
Oranges, tangerines; agrotourism includes picking citrus fruits, fishing activities in our pond, and a restaurant.
Owned land of 40,000 sq. mt. with 700 tangerine trees, 1 fishing pond, 1 restaurant building with 2 floors, 1 building.
Our 40,000 sq. mt. land area with 700 tangerine trees has a parking lot, 2 public toilets, 1 restaurant building of 2 floors, 1 single building, fishing pool area.