Tour Operator Investment Opportunity in Durgapur, India
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|EBITDA Margin||0 - 10 %|
|Local Time||7:24 AM India|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Offer customized package tours, corporate tours, and educational tours across India. Handle all the flight and hotel bookings, restaurant reservations and sight-seeing tours.
- Have a network of 58+ tour guides in over 58 cities across India.
- Take 30 percent of the payment in advance as a down payment for the travel and hotel bookings.
- Business is temporarily closed. Plan to resume operations in six months depending on the pandemic.
- Have served more than 2,000 clients till date and have a loyal customer base of over 400 clients.
- Have recently hired a team of 30 salespeople. Sales team will be charging a commission of 5% on the sales of the packages.
- Will introduce a new payment gateway for the services offered. Utility cards will be distributed to the customers that register for these tours. In case there is a tour cancellation, this utility card can be used elsewhere for instance at a grocery shop, a general store and other such stores. The utility card will have a credit limit that is equal to the price of the tour. If the tour is successful, then the amount can be refilled into the card depending on the customer's requirements and the price of the tour and the amount would need to be repaid within 21 days. No interest will be charged for now. The business has successfully entered into an agreement with over 100+ shop-owners in Durgapur and its surroundings to accept the cards as a payment option. The business will be charging a commission between 2% to 10% from the shop-owner as compensation.
- Have 1 permanent employee currently i. e. the promoter. The promoter has enlisted the help of his friends and relatives. They are offering their services as a gesture of goodwill and are not on the company's pay roll.
- Business was experiencing a growth rate of 20% year on year since inception. Owner has more than 10 years of experience in the travels and tourism industry.
Customized package tours, corporate tours, educational tours, industrial tour.