Vegetable Processing Company Investment Opportunity in Pune, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 500 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 600 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Industries||Frozen Food + 1 more|
|Local Time||10:47 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
-We deal in corn processing.
- Manufacturing unit produces up to 2,000 tonnes of frozen corn based food products per year. Export sale is about 75% of total as of now.
- There is huge scope for exports as the Indian sweet corn is traded at half the price of other competitors Thai or Malay.
- The business has backward linkage with the growers for year round supply of produce.
- We also produce frozen maize-based cuisine snacks such as samosas, nuggets, corn patties, and so on.
- Most of these products are sold in the domestic market.
Our products and services include corn processing.
Physical assets include land, building, food processing line, cold storage, and freezing equipment which includes compressors, condensers, evaporators. ETP and generator.
15,000 sq. ft. of privately held manufacturing unit.
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, MNC Bank, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Investment, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business