Cloud Kitchen Investment Opportunity in New York, United States
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||S Corporation|
|Reported Sales||USD 100 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 336 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||18 %|
|Local Time||9:38 PM America / Chicago|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We provide the full spectrum of services, from creating virtual storefronts for brick and mortar restaurants to creating cloud kitchen-powered hotel room service platforms for limited service hotels.
- Several restaurants have used our virtual storefronts program to highlight key items on their menus and to add new brands to maximize their kitchen space.
- Our growth rate is 20% in over 8 states within 2 months.
- Around 75 locations have been onboarded across multiple states. The number of locations is increasing daily.
- We have developed our complete technology stack and have established strategic software partnerships to reduce costs.
- Our main facility is an established and fully equipped commissary kitchen in the heart of Long Island, NY that operates 20+ virtual brands and is used to develop menus and concepts.
- With the support of hotels throughout New York, we are creating a cloud platform for kitchen room service which is currently undergoing beta testing at an 83 key Long Island hotel.
- In the next 10 years, our market is expected to reach $1T.
- Our team has already contacted a number of celebrity influencers interested in developing their own brands. These range from famous TikTok bartenders looking into home delivered cocktails to food influencers looking to establish their own food brands.
- We started generating revenue last year so it gradually increased this year with good marketing.
- At present, there are no business loans and debts taken by the company.
- Founder & CEO of the company is a well-known fourth-generation minority restaurateur with 10+ years of experience in the F&B industry. He is a single owner and well versed in both commercial and non-commercial foodservice and has secured over $20,000,000 in New York State, New York City, and local school district food service contracts.
- Shared cloud kitchen space in high-volume neighborhoods.
- Creation of virtual brands for existing restaurants.
- Kitchen powered room service for limited service hotels.
Tangible assets: 2,800sq ft functioning commercial kitchen in New York.
Intangible assets: Trademarks, highly recognizable brand, large database of prospective restaurant/hotel partners, large inventory of tablets and printers, refrigerated vehicles.
Fully equipped, self contained 2,800 sq ft huge private commercial kitchen with walk in box, freezer, new LED lighting, freshly painted, generator. Its the perfect consolidated cooking center for a food/baking business. Have separate entrance, easy for delivery. Space has hot prep stations, cold prep/fulfillment stations, dry storage, cold storage, co-working space, conference room/event space.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Gaming Cybersecurity, Hanoi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Investment, Singapore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Financial Services, London, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business