Footwear Store Investment Opportunity in Pollachi, India

Footwear store located close to apartments and shops also generating substantial online sales.

Established From
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales
USD 170 thousand
EBITDA Margin
30 %
Industries
Locations
Local Time
4:53 AM Thiruvananthapuram
Listed By
Business Owner / Director
Status
Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 43 thousand for 25.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 3,000,000)
Reason: For marketing our business and further development of our website.
Includes physical assets worth USD 90 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview

- Footwear retail shop established in the year 1987 that sells products for men, women and children.

- Retail shop has many apartments & shops nearby.

- We have about 22 suppliers for product supply which includes 2 brands.

- Have served 10,000 B2C customers till date.

- We receive 30 customer footfalls every day and we also sell our products via Amazon. We receive 10 - 15 daily orders through Amazon.

- 60% of revenue is generated through the retail store and the rest 40% on Amazon.

- Promoter has 31 years of experience in this business.

- Seeking funds to promote our business and improve our website to generate traffic and also implement online shopping option.

Products & Services Overview

Footwear - Men, women & children, bags.

Facilities Overview
Recent Activity
  • Earlier than 15 days
    Founder & CEO, Chennai, Financial Advisor connected with this business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How can I be sure that the business profile will be active?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more