Freight Forwarder Seeking Loan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 2.7 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3.3 million|
|EBITDA Margin||4 %|
|Local Time||4:08 PM Asia / Dubai|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company provides freight forwarding services across 130 countries.
- Our clients are typically businesses who wish to transfer their goods from one location to another. Currently, we have over 80 clients in Dubai which provide us with recurring revenue.
- Our company has partnered with air, sea and land freight companies. We do not own any transportation vehicles and these services are outsourced.
- Our company makes revenue by charging an additional fee which is 20 percent of the prices charged by air, sea and land freight companies for forwarding our clients' goods across the globe. The 20 percent fee along with the price charged by our partnered freight companies is borne by our clients. This is the only source of revenue for our business.
- We fulfil over 120 such shipments every month. 60 percent of revenue is through air freight and 30 percent is through sea freight.
Our services include:
- World-wide freight forwarding.
- Customs clearing.
- Computers, printers and other IT equipment.
- Furniture, interior fittings and other vehicles.
Company has two rented warehouses spread across 2,300 sq. ft and 4,000 sq. ft. in Dubai.
Earlier than 15 daysGlobal Portfolio Manager, Financial Services, Abu Dhabi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business