Gold Mining Company Investment Opportunity in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||11:35 AM Europe / Madrid|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company established for gold mining operations across Ethiopia.
- The parent company has already launched an IPO on ASX for exploration.
- Now we have a second project ready to mine in Ethiopia.
- The investor can invest USD 2 mn, USD 6mn, or USD 50mn depending on their investment size.
- The stake for the investments would be 10%, 20%, and 45% respectively.
- The company has ownership of a concession that is valued at USD 48 million and has 850,000 ounces of gold.
- Deloitte has prepared all our valuation and technical reports which can be accessed by interested investors.
- One of the owners resides in Spain.
Raw gold ore - the raw material for various industries.
The mining company owns the gold concession valued at USD 48 million (Deloitte's conservative valuation). We do not own any other physical assets at the moment.
Rented office in Addis Ababa and the group headquarters are located in Spain.
We have site offices on the concession as well.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Hyderabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business