Grocery Shop Investment Opportunity in Nashik, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 120 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||31 %|
|Local Time||10:48 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We started the business in 2015 with 2 vehicles selling fruits and vegetables.
- Have more than 4,000 regular customer base.
- We have association with farmers in Nashik, Maharashtra to supply their products to us.
- All farmers combined we have access to around 200 acres of agricultural land.
- We get most of the products from farmers and from the mandi.
- Initial talks are on-going with Amul to buy products from them under wholesale model.
- We have collaboration with Mahindra & Mahindra in certain locations. They market and pitch our business to their CV customers. A user can get our vehicle and sell fruits and vegetables under franchise model.
- Company has 3 own commercial vehicles.
We sell Regular vegetables, Organic vegetables, Fruits, Exotic vegetables, Bakery products and Dairy products.
2 rented office each 300 sq ft, one in Gurgaon and the other in Nasik.