Hardware Store for Sale in Western Province, Sri Lanka
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 70 - 80 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 74 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Local Time||4:36 PM Asia / Colombo|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Hardware store in Malabe that buys and sells hardware, paints, cement to local builders and individual homeowners.
- Store receives 25-50 daily customers depending on the day of the week.
- Payment is upfront and on a cash basis.
- The shop purchases its products on a credit basis from suppliers.
- Buyer will get the legal entity and all the stock owned by the shop.
- Lease deposit amount is not included in the asking price of LKR 6 million.
- The business relies upon recommendations made by masons, carpenters, and other skilled individuals who are part of the local construction industry.
- Store is located in close proximity to SLIIT college.
- This transaction is being handled by a financial advisor based in Colombo.
Paints, cement, electrical items, PVC pipes, nails, hinges, bulbs, and steel bars.
Trading stocks and inventory of all products.
Leased property of 1,500 square feet on the ground floor. Facing Kaduwela-Malabe main road, road frontage of 50 feet. Has parking space for 3 vehicles. The monthly lease is LKR 120,000.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Agriculture, Colombo, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Logistics, Colombo, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Cement And PVC Pipe Distributors, Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business